- NOTICE BY THE EWING- LAWRENCE SEWERAGE AUTHORITY OF A PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE CONNECTION FEE – PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that at 12:00 P.M., TUESDAY, August 18, 2020 via Free Conference Call Services (Dial – in Number 978 – 990 – 5327; Access Code: 5367156 the Ewing- Lawrence Sewerage Authority (“Authority”) will consider adopting its connection fee and will consider and may take other action in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40:14A- 8(b) et seq. At said public hearing all interested persons may appear and be given the opportunity to be heard. The Authority shall provide evidence at the hearing showing that the proposed calculation of the sanitary sewer connection fee is reasonable and in conformance with all statutory requirements and shall provide the opportunity for cross examination of persons offering such evidence. The Authority hereby reserves the right to amend, revise and/or modify the proposed connection fee at the time of the public hearing and at the time of adoption without any further notice.
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING Take notice that the date of the public hearing for the Ewing-Lawrence Sewerage Authority’s Budget for Fiscal Year 2020 has been CHANGED to Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. and will be held at the office of the Authority at 600 Whitehead Road, Lawrenceville, NJ. EWING-LAWRENCE SEWERAGE AUTHORITY
- The Ewing-Lawrence Sewerage Authority Main Office will be closed until further notice due to the National/State Emergency due to COVID 19. All calls shall be directed to (609)587-4061.
- March 17, 2020 Board meeting has been cancelled
- June 2019 Meeting Date Change